Water Conservation Services Program, Lower Colorado Region (BOR LC 19 F002)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Water Conservation Services Program, Lower Colorado Region" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.530.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 27, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2019 Proposals will be accepted, evaluated, and selected on a rolling-basis until the final application submission deadlines April 26, 2019 at 400 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) and September 30, 2019 at 400 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: BJA FY 19 Public Safety Partnership National Training and Technical Assistance Program
Previous opportunity: Avian Monitoring Surveys, Desert National Wildlife Refuge Complex
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR LC 19 F002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|M19AS00006||Ecological Function and Recovery of Biological Communities within Sand Shoal Habitats within the Gulf of Mexico|
|72052019RFA00003||Sustainable Forest Management|
|USGS 19 FA 0078||A nearshore wave modeling testbed for Puerto Rico|
|CRNR 2019||Coral Reef and Natural Resources Program 2019|
|M19AS00007||BOEM FY 2019 Alaska Coastal Marine Institute|
|APS OAA 16 000001 ADDENDUM PERU||Green Growth in Peru|
|F19AS00135||Least Bell's Vireo monitoring and cowbird trapping|
|72061219RFA00002||Restoring Fisheries for Sustainable Livelihoods in Lake Malawi (REFRESH)|
|BOR LC 19 N007||Notice of Intent to Award|
|EPA OAR IO 19 02||NATIONAL TRIBAL AIR ASSOCIATION OPERATIONS|
|EPA OW OWOW 19 02||FY19 Tribal Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG9 WPDG 19 20||FY19 and FY20 Region 9 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|M19AS00003||Bureau of Ocean Energy Management Renewable Energy|
|EPA R4 RCRD 19 01||Advancing Sustainable Materials Management|
|F19AS00163||Desert Tortoise Surveys|
|F19AS00166||Quino Checkerspot Butterfly Augmentation Project|
|M19AS00009||2019 Environmental Studies Program|
|EPA R7WWPD 19 01||FY19 and FY20 Region 7 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|M19AS00011||Fiscal Year 2019 Environmental Studies Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR LC 19 F002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: