BJA FY 19 Public Safety Partnership National Training and Technical Assistance Program (BJA 2019 16069)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the community development, employment, labor and training, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), information and statistics, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 19 Public Safety Partnership National Training and Technical Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.738.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 07, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Employment, Labor and Training, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Information and Statistics, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and Sustainable Health Sector Response to HIV/AIDS and Other Infectious Diseases in the Republic of Uganda under PEPFAR
Previous opportunity: Water Conservation Services Program, Lower Colorado Region
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2019 16069) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2019 15364||BJA FY 19 Innovations in Community-Based Crime Reduction Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2019 16069", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: