Apply for F19AS00115
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Avian Monitoring Surveys, Desert National Wildlife Refuge Complex" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 04, 2019 This is a Notice of Intent to make an award to the Great Basin Bird Observatory. No competition is expected..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $16,003.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Water Conservation Services Program, Lower Colorado Region
Previous opportunity: U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Journalism Club
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00115
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00115) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR LC 19 F002||Water Conservation Services Program, Lower Colorado Region|
|M19AS00006||Ecological Function and Recovery of Biological Communities within Sand Shoal Habitats within the Gulf of Mexico|
|72052019RFA00003||Sustainable Forest Management|
|USGS 19 FA 0078||A nearshore wave modeling testbed for Puerto Rico|
|CRNR 2019||Coral Reef and Natural Resources Program 2019|
|M19AS00007||BOEM FY 2019 Alaska Coastal Marine Institute|
|APS OAA 16 000001 ADDENDUM PERU||Green Growth in Peru|
|F19AS00135||Least Bell's Vireo monitoring and cowbird trapping|
|72061219RFA00002||Restoring Fisheries for Sustainable Livelihoods in Lake Malawi (REFRESH)|
|BOR LC 19 N007||Notice of Intent to Award|
|EPA OAR IO 19 02||NATIONAL TRIBAL AIR ASSOCIATION OPERATIONS|
|EPA OW OWOW 19 02||FY19 Tribal Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA REG9 WPDG 19 20||FY19 and FY20 Region 9 Wetland Program Development Grants|
|M19AS00003||Bureau of Ocean Energy Management Renewable Energy|
|EPA R4 RCRD 19 01||Advancing Sustainable Materials Management|
|F19AS00163||Desert Tortoise Surveys|
|F19AS00166||Quino Checkerspot Butterfly Augmentation Project|
|M19AS00009||2019 Environmental Studies Program|
|EPA R7WWPD 19 01||FY19 and FY20 Region 7 Wetland Program Development Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00115", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.