Apply for CDC RFA GH19 1909
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and Sustainable Health Sector Response to HIV/AIDS and Other Infectious Diseases in the Republic of Uganda under PEPFAR" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.067.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 03, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 10
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 19 Public Safety Partnership National Training and Technical Assistance Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA GH19 1909
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH19 1909) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA RM 19 005||NIH Directors Pioneer Award Program (DP1 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|CDC RFA GH15 16270101SUPP19||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security|
|CDC RFA GH15 16190101SUPP19||Strengthening Applied Epidemiology and Sustainable International Public Health Capacity through the Field Epidemiology Training Programs|
|72012119RFA00002||Support TB Control Efforts in Ukraine|
|CDC RFA CE19 1901||National Sexual Violence Technical Assistance Resource Center for Prevention of Sexual Violence|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOD PRRC 0346||Paralysis Resource Center State Pilot Program|
|TI 19 011||Provider’s Clinical Support System – Universities Grants|
|NCD 19 01||Accessible Medical Equipment and Furniture: Providing Access to Healthcare for People with Mobility Disabilities|
|TI 19 010||Rural Opioid Technical Assistance Grants|
|MDSL ONDCP||Model State Drug Laws|
|WH AST 19 001||Preventing HIV Infection in Women through Expanded Intimate Partner Violence (IPV) Prevention, Screening, and Response Services|
|BAA ROAA ENDTB 2019||Accelerator to End TB in India Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)|
|CDC RFA OT18 18040102SUPP19||Technical Assistance for Response to Public Health or Healthcare Crises: HURRICANE SUPPLEMENTAL|
|PA FPR 19 001||Availability of funds for Title X Family Planning– Innovations in Family Planning Clinical Service Delivery and Studies to Address Opportunities and Barriers for Linking Family Planning Services and Substance Use Disorder Screening and Treatmen|
|HRSA 19 101||Medical Student Education Program|
|CDC RFA GH15 16320101SUPP19||Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally|
|RFA AT 19 010||Limited Competition: Interdisciplinary Complementary and Integrative Health Clinical Research Training (T90/R90 Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA PS17 17020301SUPP19||Improving Hepatitis B and C Care Cascades: Focus on Increased Testing and Diagnosis|
|CMS 1W1 19 002||Minority Research Grant Program|
|CDC RFA TS19 1901||Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Units (PEHSU)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH19 1909", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.