Tanzania Multi-sectoral Nutrition Activity (USAID 621 TMSN FY2018)
- The Agency for International Development, Tanzania USAID-Dar es Salaam in the agriculture, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Tanzania Multi-sectoral Nutrition Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 02, 2018 Comments on the Draft Program Description are due at 0700 East Africa Time on Friday, February 2nd, 2018..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: American Sign Language Program (ASLP)
Previous opportunity: U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAID 621 TMSN FY2018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PD 05 2018||REQ FOR COMMENT - Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Research, Capacity and Policy Influence|
|7200AA18RFA00038||Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research, Capacity, and Influence|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAID 621 TMSN FY2018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: