Apply for DOJ 2018 5410
- The Department of Justice in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Department of Justice Coordinated Tribal Assistance Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.582, 16.583, 16.585, 16.587, 16.596, 16.608, 16.710, 16.731.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 03, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 20, 2018 All applications must be submitted through DOJ#8217s online Grants Management System (GMS) at https://grants.ojp.usdoj.gov/gmsexternal/.There are two steps (1) registering in GMS and (2) applying and submitting an application in GMS. Applicants must register with GMS prior to submitting an application. An applicant will not be able to submit an application without registering in GMS before the application deadline of 900 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on March 20, 2018. Applicants should begin the registration process immediately to meet the GMS registration deadline, especially if this is the first time using the system. It is strongly recommended that applicants register early but no later than Tuesday, February 27, 2018, in order to resolve difficulties well in advance of the application deadline. See section H #8220How to Apply#8221 on page 65 of this solicitation for further details. Note This solicitation will be available in GMS from January 3 through March 20, 2018. The deadline for submitting applications in response to this grant announcement is 900 p.m. ET on Tuesday, March 20, 2018. Applications submitted after 900 p.m. ET on March 20, 2018, will not be considered for funding..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 207 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Tanzania Multi-sectoral Nutrition Activity
Previous opportunity: 2018 MET Mini Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOJ 2018 5410
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOJ 2018 5410) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OVW 2018 13827||OVW FY 2018 Improving Criminal Justice Responses to Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, and Stalking Grant Program (formerly known as the Arrest Program)|
|NIJ 2018 13640||NIJ FY18 Graduate Research Fellowship in Social and Behavioral Sciences|
|NIJ 2018 13638||NIJ FY18 Graduate Research Fellowship in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics|
|72048618RFA00002||Legal Aid Support|
|SMART 2018 5197||SMART FY 18 Adam Walsh Act Implementation Grant Program|
|NIJ 2018 13702||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women: Sexual Violence, Intimate Partner Violence, Stalking, and Teen Dating Violence|
|SMART 2018 5204||SMART FY 18 Fellowship: Strengthening Sexual Violence Victim Service Program|
|SMART 2018 5202||SMART FY 18 Sexual Violence Prevention Initiative|
|NIJ 2018 13840||NIJ FY18 Tribal-Researcher Capacity Building Grants|
|INL18CA0011 EAARMENIA CREFORM 020118||Programs to Support Correction Reform in Armenia|
|INL18GR0010 WHPCOSTARICA GBV 02022018||Building Local Governments Capacity to prevent and provide services to Gender Based Violence (GBV) victims|
|NIJ 2018 13682||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime|
|OJJDP 2018 13501||OJJDP FY 18 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning and Demonstration Program|
|NIJ 2018 14023||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation in Corrections solicitation|
|NIJ 2018 14045||NIJ FY18 Communications Technologies Research and Evaluation for Law Enforcement and Corrections Applications|
|OJJDP 2018 13509||OJJDP FY 18 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Program: Montana and Central Florida|
|OJJDP 2018 13505||OJJDP FY 18 Court-Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) Membership and Accreditation Program and Training and Technical Assistance|
|NIJ 2018 14065||NIJ FY18 Research and Evaluation on Decision-making|
|BJA 2018 13602||BJA FY 18 Innovative Prosecution Solutions for Combatting Violent Crime and Illegal Opioids|
|ONDCP ANTI DOPING 2018||Anti-Doping Activities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOJ 2018 5410", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.