Apply for P18AS00108
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "American Sign Language Program (ASLP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P15AC00023 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $40,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: USAID Learn to Read Activity
Previous opportunity: Tanzania Multi-sectoral Nutrition Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00108
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00108) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00113||Mosaics in Science Internship Program|
|FOA ETA 18 02||Reentry Projects (RP)|
|NPS DOIP18AC00197||Conservation Trails Hitch Crew to work on the project that will Rehabilitate Exit Glacier Area Trails Kenai Fjords National Park|
|NPS DOIP18AC00257||NPS Academy Park Internships 2018|
|FOA ETA 18 06||State Occupational Licensing Review and Reform|
|FOA ETA 18 07||Veterans Accelerated Learning for Licensed Occupations Project|
|NPS 18 NERO 0021||Student Conservation Association Intern|
|NPS 18 NERO 0022||Youth Stabilize & Repair Trails and Vistas of the Appalachian Trail|
|NPS 18 NERO 0013||Repair Trails and Mark Boundary Lines at Shenandoah NP|
|NPS NOIP18AS00157||Antietam National Battlefield - CCCWV Maintenance Interns|
|P18AS00163||Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) Internship Program|
|FOA ETA 18 05||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), Indian and Native American Program - Employment and Training Grants|
|NPS 18 NERO 0027||Enhance Public Recreation and Resource Stewardship|
|NPS 18 NERO 0025||Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance|
|NPS DOIP18AC00225||Conservation Intern for Interpretation in Copper Center, AK|
|P18AS00176||Backcountry Trails Program at Kings Canyon National Park|
|NOI ILAB 18 01||Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Combat Child Labor and Forced Labor and Improve Working Conditions|
|P18AS00174||Future Park Leaders of Emerging Change Internship Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0026||Interpretation and Resource Management Interns|
|P18AS00076||Mount Rainier Evergreen State College Internship Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00108", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.