Apply for DE FOA 0002554
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2022 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 1" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 09, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 12, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 196 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Route Planning Restoration Program
Previous opportunity: 2021 HERO Appendix A: Research and Technology Development to Support Crew Health and Performance in Space Exploration Missions
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002554
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002554) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W912EF 21 2 RFP 0002||Winter Habitat Assessment and Modeling for Rocky Mountain Elk around Dworshak Reservoir|
|21 605||EAR Postdoctoral Fellowships|
|O NIJ 2021 68001||NIJ FY 2021 Invitation to Apply - Continuation of Assessing the Effectiveness of the Second Chance Act Grant Program: A Phased Evaluation Approach|
|W81XWH 21 MRP DA||DOD Melanoma, Discovery Award|
|N00014 21 S F007||FY2022 Vannevar Bush Faculty Fellowship (VBFF) Program|
|W81XWH 21 NFRP CTCA||DOD Neurofibromatosis, Clinical Trial Consortium Award|
|21 608||Reproducible Cells and Organoids via Directed- Differentiation Encoding|
|SBF50021GR3004||STEAM and Environment Summer Camp|
|21 610||Partnerships for Research and Education in Physics|
|N00014 21 S F008||FY22 Young Investigator Program|
|21 611||Facility and Instrumentation Request Process|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2022 2006968||Collaborative Science, Technology, and Applied Research (CSTAR) Program|
|21 613||Coastlines and People Hubs for Research and Broadening Participation|
|21 616||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE): Core Programs|
|21 619||Biology Integration Institutes|
|21 620||Partnerships for Research and Education in Chemistry|
|21 622||Integrative Research in Biology|
|21 621||Human-Environment and Geographical Sciences Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Awards|
|N00174 21 0001||FY22 Naval Engineering Education Consortium (NEEC) BAA|
|21 623||Human-Environment and Geographical Sciences Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002554", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.