Apply for FTA 2021 007 TPE
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Transit Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Route Planning Restoration Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.505.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 14, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: FY2022 NOAA Ruth Gates Coral Restoration Innovation Grant Program
Previous opportunity: FY 2022 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 1
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FTA 2021 007 TPE
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FTA 2021 007 TPE) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FTA 2021 008 TPM BUS||Fiscal Year 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity; Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Program|
|FTA 2021 009 ICAM||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Innovative Coordinated Access and Mobility Pilot Program|
|693JJ3 NSFTLP FY21||2021 Nationally Significant Federal Lands and Tribal Projects Program|
|FTA 2021 010 TRI EMI||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Enhancing Mobility Innovation|
|693JJ322NF00001||Complete Trip - ITS4US Deployment Program Phases 2 & 3|
|FR CRS 22 001||FY18-21 Special Transportation Circumstances Projects|
|FR FSP 22 001||FY21 Federal-State Partnership for State of Good Repair|
|FM CDL 22 001||FY2022 Commercial Driver's License Program Implementation|
|DOT OST 2022 0003||Small Community Air Service Development Program|
|693JJ322NF00003||Center for Environmental Excellence|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FTA 2021 007 TPE", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.