South Carolina urban communities (USDA NRCS SC EQIP 19 GEN0010301)
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "South Carolina urban communities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2019 Applications must be received by 430 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on July 25, 2019..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: EARTH MRI
Previous opportunity: Assistance for Local Emergency Response Training Grants
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS SC EQIP 19 GEN0010301", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: