Apply for USDA NRCS SC EQIP 19 GEN0010301
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "South Carolina urban communities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2019 Applications must be received by 430 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on July 25, 2019..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: EARTH MRI
Previous opportunity: Assistance for Local Emergency Response Training Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS SC EQIP 19 GEN0010301
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS SC EQIP 19 GEN0010301) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS AR MULTI 20 GEN0010468||Arkansas easement restoration|
|USDA NRCS IL CTA 20 GEN0010748||NRCS-IL Conservation Technical Assistance-Surveying Aides|
|USDA NRCS AR CIG NOF001009||NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020 – Arkansas|
|USDA NRCS 10902 6322XXXX 21 0001||Minnesota Fiscal Year (FY) 21 Cooperative Agreement Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS 10902 6322XXXX 21 0002||Minnesota Fiscal Year (FY) 21 Contribution Agreement|
|USDA NRCS KS CCGA 21 NOFO0001040||Conservation Collaboration Grants or Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding - KANSAS|
|USDA NRCS MT MULTI 21 NOFO0001063||Watershed Planning Capacity in Montana|
|USDA NRCS NE CCA 21 NOFO0001076||Conservation Collaboration Cooperative Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – NEBRASKA|
|USDA NRCS IA IPC 21 NOFO0001069||Iowa Partners for Conservation (IPC) Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding|
|USDA NRCS NHQ RCPPAFA 21 NOFO0001096||RCPP Alternative Funding Arrangement for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021.|
|USDA NRCS IA ACEP 21 NOFO0001100||ACEP-WRE implementation of restoration activities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS SC EQIP 19 GEN0010301", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.