Assistance for Local Emergency Response Training Grants (693JK319NF0010)
- The Department of Transportation, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Admin in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assistance for Local Emergency Response Training Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 12, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: South Carolina urban communities
Previous opportunity: FY 2019 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JK319NF0010) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FM MCG 20 002||Fiscal Year 2020 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JK319NF0010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: