Apply for 693JK319NF0010
- The Department of Transportation, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Admin in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Assistance for Local Emergency Response Training Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 12, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 12, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: South Carolina urban communities
Previous opportunity: FY 2019 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 693JK319NF0010
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JK319NF0010) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FM MCG 20 002||Fiscal Year 2020 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application|
|FTA 2019 011 RSUTAT||Rural and Small Urban Transit Applied Technology Technical Assistance Center|
|FTA 2019 005 TPM NRTAP||National Rural Transit Assistance Program|
|693JJ319NF00004||Surface Transportation System Funding Alternatives|
|693JJ919R000078||Pain Management Evidence-Based Guideline|
|NPS 19 NERO 0118||Operate, Maintain, and Enhance Acadia National Park’s Alternative Transportation System|
|FR CRS 19 001||FY 2019 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements (CRISI)|
|FR SEC 19 001||FY19 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
|VA HRTG 2019||Grants for Transportation of Veterans in Highly Rural Areas|
|FR CRS 19 002||Special Transportation Circumstances Projects|
|FTA 2019 010 TPE||Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning|
|FR SAN 19 001||FY19 River to River Rail Resilience (R4) Project|
|FR FSP 19 002||FY19 Federal-State Partnership for State of Good Repair Program|
|FR LEL 20 001||FY19 Railroad Trespassing Enforcement Grant Program|
|FTA 2020 001 TPM||Access and Mobility for All Pilot Program|
|FR MPS 20 001||Magnetic Levitation Technology Deployment Program (Maglev Program)|
|FR RAE 20 001||FY18 & FY19 Restoration and Enhancement (R&E) Grants Program|
|DOT OSTP SDI 2019 002||State and Local Government Data Analysis Tools for Roadway Safety|
|FTA 2020 002 TPM ER||Public Transportation Emergency Relief Funds for Transit Systems Affected by Major Declared Disasters Occuring in Calendar Year 2018|
|BIA IHSP 2020 0001||Indian Highway Safety Lifesavers Conference Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JK319NF0010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.