Apply for MSHA 2022 1
- The Department of Labor, Mine Safety and Health Administration in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mine Health and Safety Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2022.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 56 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: DRL Countering Labor Violence in Northern Central America
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2022 Building State Technology Capacity and Jabara-Heyer No HATE Act State-Run Hate Crime Reporting Hotlines
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for MSHA 2022 1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (MSHA 2022 1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72061522APS00002||HELIX Addendum - Employment Pathways for Youth|
|ED GRANTS 052622 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Open Textbooks Pilot Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.116T|
|72064122RFA00007||USAID/Ghana Low Cost Private Schools (LCPS) Activity|
|ED GRANTS 053122 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Well Rounded Education Programs: Assistance for Arts Education (AAE) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84351A|
|ED GRANTS 060322 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Discretionary Grant Programs: Native American Language (NAL@ED) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.415B|
|TASHKENT PAS FY22 07||Grants for Developing English Language Teaching and Learning in Uzbekistan|
|693JJ322NF5201 2022||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Graduate Fellowship|
|693JJ322NF5202 2022||Administration of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Local Competition at Designated Institutions of Higher Education|
|PAS UKRAINE 2022 11||Professional Development & Exchange for Ukrainian Educators of Preservice Teachers|
|ED GRANTS 061022 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP): State Personnel Development Grants (SPDG) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.323A|
|ED GRANTS 061322 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Promoting Postbaccalaureate Opportunities for Hispanic Americans (PPOHA) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.031M|
|72026322RFA00005||USAID Egyptian Pioneers|
|PDS DUSH STI40022GR0003||American Spaces National Tech Accelerator|
|PDS DUSH STI40022CA0003||American Spaces National Tech Accelerator|
|FOA BS 2022 1||Brookwood-Sago Mine Safety Grants|
|011 FY2022||YOUTH LEADERSHIP PROGRAM – LOCAL PARTNER|
|NCA 2022 VLGP||Veterans Legacy Grant Program|
|ED GRANTS 062922 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Choice & Improvement Programs (SCIP): Promise Neighborhoods (PN) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.215N|
|ED GRANTS 063022 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for The Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Modeling and Stimulation Program (MSP), Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.116S|
|PAS UKRAINE 2022 13||Support for Distance English Language Education for Ukrainian Secondary Schools|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "MSHA 2022 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.