Apply for SFOP0008915
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DRL Countering Labor Violence in Northern Central America" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 24, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Arctic Indigenous Cultural Heritage Initiative (AICHI)
Previous opportunity: Mine Health and Safety Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008915
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008915) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0009002||ASEAN Logistics Support|
|PAS OTTAWA FY22 AICHI||Arctic Indigenous Cultural Heritage Initiative (AICHI)|
|HQ003422NFOEASD02||American Red Cross|
|SFOP0009007||DRL Transitional Justice and Forensic Anthropology in Colombia|
|HQ003422NFOEASD03||United Service Organizations|
|AFYDE FTIF GR POLECON 2022||FTIF-Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|MICC FSH 22 0003||USAG Alaska Army Compatible Use Buffer Program|
|PAUPDFY22006||Media Literacy Training|
|PAS STOCKHOLM FY22 AICHI||Arctic Indigenous Cultural Heritage Initiative (AICHI)|
|PAS SANTODOMINGO FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Santo Domingo - PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0008973||Safeguarding Freedom of Expression from Coercive Legal Pressure|
|22CS08||ODRC Implementation Project Phase II|
|030ADV22R0061||Of the People: Widening the Path: Community Collections Grants to Organizations|
|030ADV22R0059||Of the People: Widening the Path: Community Collections Grant to Individuals|
|22CS19||Community Supervision Leadership Training (CSLT)|
|DOS ACC NOFO 2022 01||PEPFAR MEDIA TRAINING AND HIV ANTI-STIGMA PROGRAMS|
|72064122RFA00003||USAID/Ghana Performance Accountability Activity|
|SMK800 22 PAS007||FY2022 U.S. Embassy Skopje Media Training Program|
|DOS AZE PD 22 03||Women Empowerment Centers for Azerbaijan|
|72011122RFA00004||Local Works Support to Consolidated Communities in Armenia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008915", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.