Apply for RFA FD 20 027
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Integrated Pathogen Reduction Technologies for whole blood and blood components for transfusion (R01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 18, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 22, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: DRL Evaluation Innovation Fund – Understanding Factors and Conditions for Democracy and Rights Organizations
Previous opportunity: Workshop for Adventure Tourism Operators and Guides
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 20 027
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 20 027) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 20 024||FDA's National Curriculum Standard Development and Training Delivery and Development (U18) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|PAR 20 124||NARMS Cooperative Agreement Program to Strengthen Antibiotic Resistance Surveillance in Retail Food Specimens (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 031||Exploring the use of Real-World Data to Generate Real-World Evidence in Regulatory Decision-Making (U01) Clinical Trials Optional|
|PAR 20 132||Development and Maintenance of the Animal Feed Regulatory Program Standards with Optional Coordinated Preventive Control Regulatory Activities and Capacity Building (U18) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 030||Exploring the use of Real-World Data to Generate Real-World Evidence in Regulatory Decision-Making (U01) Clinical Trials Optional|
|RFA FD 20 028||Retail Food Safety Association Collaboration (U18) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 034||Cooperative Agreement to Support FDA Land and Water Initiative (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 029||Cooperative Agreement to Support an Evidence-based Clinical Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Acute Dental Pain (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed|
|RFA FD 20 033||Drug Development Science Support (U01) Clinical Trials Optional|
|RFA FD 20 032||CBER FY20 FOA for AAV vector manufacturing for diseases affecting very small populations (R01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 20 027", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.