Apply for P18AS00603
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Groundwork Southcoast Project and Program Development" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 29, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to partner with Groundwork USA under existing cooperative agreement without additional competition. No application will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,411.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: FY18 Rail Safety Innovations Deserving Exploratory Analysis (Rail Safety IDEA)
Previous opportunity: DE-FOA-0001967
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P18AS00603
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00603) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00604||Groundwork Indianapolis Project and Program Development|
|P18AS00605||Groundwork Richmond VA Project and Program Development|
|P18AS00608||Groundwork Bridgeport Outdoor Recreation Partnership|
|P18AS00611||Groundwork Richmond VA Outdoor Recreation Partnership|
|72051418APS00001||Annual Program Statement (APS) for Colombia’s Ethnic Communities “Strengthening Ethnic Communities for Inclusive Peace”|
|P18AS00638||Groundwork Hudson Valley Outdoor Recreation Partnership|
|72016918RFA00008||Media Initiatives and Partnerships Support|
|FR 6200 N 23||Community Development Block Grant Program for Indian Tribes and Alaska Native Villages|
|72011719RFA00001||Copilaria Mea (My Childhood)|
|FR 6100 N 40||Notice of Funding Availability for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Homeless Management Information System Capacity Building Project|
|DOS CONAK FY18 01||Ambassadors' Special Self Help Fund|
|SFOP0005506||Countering Violent Extremism in the Philippines through Targeted, Networked, and Effective Initiatives|
|72016819RFI001||Localworks Pre-Award Survey Option|
|AFREO 19 GR 002 AF 121919||Ambassador’s Special Self Help Program – Annual Program Statement|
|BAA ESC GDO 2019||The USAID/Eastern and Southern Caribbean’s Community Resilience Initiative Broad Agency Announcement|
|DOS ABJ FY19 01||Julia Taft Refugee Fund FY 2019|
|DOS HAR FY2019||Julia Taft Refugee Fund 2019|
|SFOP0005584||DRL FY18 IRF Addressing Societal Constraints on Religious Freedom in Pakistan|
|SFOP0005577||Nigeria Defections Promotion Messaging Program|
|SFOP0005587||DRL Supporting Civil Society to Address Corruption in Kyrgyzstan|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00603", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.