Apply for CPD 2021 04
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2021 HOPWA Permanent Supportive Housing Renewal and Replacement Grant Applications" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.241.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 23, 2021 The letter of intent must be submitted no later than 115959 PM Eastern Time on April 23, 2021. The letter of intent must be signed by an authorized representative (executive director or equivalent) and submitted via email both to the Office of HIV/AIDS Housing at HUD Headquarters (HOPWA@hud.gov) and to the applicant#8217s local HUD Field Office. PLEASE READ NOTICE COMPLETELY FOR ADDITIONAL GUIDANCE..
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HIS) STEM and Articulation Program Assistance Listing Number 84.031C
Previous opportunity: Independent Media Programming: Cyber Security and Resilience
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CPD 2021 04
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CPD 2021 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6500 N 21 A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative|
|FR 6500 N 21 B||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Fair Housing Organization Initiative|
|FR 6500 N 21 C||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Private Enforcement Initiative|
|FR 6500 N 71 A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative - Tester Coordinator Training|
|FR 6400 N 61||HBCU Research Center of Excellence|
|FR 6500 N 15||Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies (LHHTS) Grant Program Pre- and Full Application|
|FR 6500 N 13||Lead Hazard Reduction Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CPD 2021 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.