Apply for DE FOA 0001912
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Computational Chemical Sciences Research" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 18, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Smith-Lever Special Needs Competitive Grants Program
Previous opportunity: USAID Learn to Read Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0001912
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001912) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L18AS00006||BLM JFSP Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0254||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Center on Knowledge Translation for Technology Transfer|
|NPS 18 NERO 0028||Multi-Scale Program in Virginia to Assess Change in the Acid-Base of Mountain Streams|
|CRANBAA18 0006||3-Dimensional Modeling and Simulation for Lifetime Predictions|
|NNH18ZHA004C||Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) International Space Station (ISS) Flight Opportunity|
|W81XWH18PRMRPFPA||DoD PRMRP Focused Program Award|
|W81XWH18PRMRPTTDA||DoD PRMRP Technology/Therapeutic Development Award|
|W81XWH18PRMRPDA||DoD PRMRP Discovery Award|
|W81XWH18PRMRPIIRA||DoD PRMRP Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 BMFRP IDA||DoD Bone Marrow Failure Idea Development Award|
|DE FOA 0001906||Duration Addition to Electricity Storage (DAYS)|
|W81XWH 18 GWIRP QRA||Gulf War Illness, Qualitative Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 GWIRP IIFRA||Gulf War Illness, Investigator-Initiated Focused Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 GWIRP CTA||Gulf War Illness, Clinical Trial Award|
|18 556||NSF/FDA Scholar-In-Residence at FDA|
|18 557||Smart and Autonomous Systems|
|W81XWH 18 PRCRP CDA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRCRP IASF||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Idea Award with Special Focus|
|W81XWH 18 PRCRP TTSA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Translational Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 18 PRCRP IPA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer, Impact Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001912", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.