Social Media and Digital Vistor-Centric Engagement at Joshua Tree National Park (P18AS00105)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Social Media and Digital Vistor-Centric Engagement at Joshua Tree National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 18, 2018 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is NOT a request for application. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the NPS will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with Great Basin Inst. P15AC00050.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,075,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 18 Internet Crimes Against Children: Strengthening Investigative Tools and Technology for Combating Child Exploitation
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - Region 10
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00105) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOIGLCA1800608||Creating Jobs & Outdoor Recreation Opportunities for Veterans & Youth|
|NPSNOIGRCA1800604||Ancestral Lands Desert View Internships – FY 2018|
|P18AS00117||Park Planner to Support Deferred Maintenance Projects at Joshua Tree National Park|
|F18AS00159||American Trails Strategic Planning and Outreach|
|P18AS00268||Archeological Inventory and Significance Evaluations along Maintained Roads and Trails|
|P18AS00270||Wolfe Ranch District National Register of Historic Places Nomination|
|P18AS00269||Identifying Structure of the Yellowstone Bison Population|
|P18AS00273||Pre-WNS Species Distribution and Hibernacula Surveys|
|P18AS00274||Archaeological Site Recording and Documentation of 683 Acres in Western Grand Canyon|
|P18AS00271||Park-wide implementation of NABat acoustic monitoring|
|P18AS00276||Toroweap Ranger Station CLI/CLR|
|P18AS00277||Impact of forest restoration activities on soil compaction and soil biological communities|
|NPSNOITUMA1800643||Tumacácori SCA Resources Intern|
|NPSNOICAVE1800644||Repair, Restore, and Maintain Carlsbad Caverns National Park Trails|
|F18AS00164||Great Lakes Barrier Assessment|
|USGS 18 FA 0162||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 18 FAC 0053||Notice of Intent to Award Noncompetitive Award|
|L18AS00035||BLM-Alaska 2018 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Alaska Public Lands|
|F18AS00166||Conduct Fall Chinook Salmon Spawning Escapement Enumeration Projects|
|P18AS00290||NOTICE OF INTENT: Rare Plant Inventories in Grazing Allotments in Capitol Reef National Park, Utah|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00105", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: