Apply for EPA OLEM OCPA 19 04
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OFFICE OF LAND AND EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT (OLEM) PROGRAM TRIBAL SUPPORT COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.808, 66.813, 66.814, 66.816.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 30, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 11, 2019 Please see Section IV of the announcement for additional submission information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: NIST Public Safety Innovation Accelerator Program – First Responder 3D Indoor Tracking Prize
Previous opportunity: Request for Information (RFI) - Identifying Wells of Opportunity for Critical Geothermal Field Research Applications
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA OLEM OCPA 19 04
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA OLEM OCPA 19 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA R10 OW CRBRP 2019 01||Columbia River Basin Restoration Funding Assistance Program - Lower Columbia River Estuary|
|EPA R10 OW CRBRP 2019 02||Columbia River Basin Restoration Funding Assistance Program - Middle and Upper Columbia River Basin|
|EPA G2020 P3 Q1||17TH ANNUAL P3 AWARDS: A NATIONAL STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION FOCUSING ON PEOPLE, PROSPERITY AND THE PLANET|
|EPA G2020 P3 Q2||17TH ANNUAL P3 AWARDS: A NATIONAL STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION FOCUSING ON PEOPLE, PROSPERITY AND THE PLANET|
|EPA G2020 P3 Q3||17TH ANNUAL P3 AWARDS: A NATIONAL STUDENT DESIGN COMPETITION FOCUSING ON PEOPLE, PROSPERITY AND THE PLANET|
|EPA G2020 P3 Q4|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 19 05||FY20 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD ASSESSMENT GRANTS|
|EPA R3 CBP 20 01||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2020 Request for Applications for Goal Implementation Team Project Support|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 19 06||FY20 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD REVOLVING LOAN FUND GRANTS|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 19 07||FY20 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELD CLEANUP GRANTS|
|CRNR 2020||Coral Reef and Natural Resources Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA OLEM OCPA 19 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.