Apply for NOAA NWS NWSPO 2020 2006160
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Collaborative Science, Technology, and Applied Research (CSTAR) Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.468.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 20, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands
Previous opportunity: Pain Management Evidence-Based Guideline
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NWS NWSPO 2020 2006160
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NWS NWSPO 2020 2006160) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR SG 2021 2006204||Fiscal Year 2021 National Sea Grant College Program Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2020 2006198||2020 Marine Recreational Fisheries Photo Contest|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2020 2006200||FY2020 Marine Debris Prevention|
|G20AS00004||Cooperative Research Units Program FY 2020|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2020 2006202||Fiscal Year 2020 NOAA Gulf of Mexico Bay-Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NMFS AK 2020 2006233||FY 2020 Alaska Native Organization Co-Management Funding Program|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2020 2006197||2020 NOAA Hawaii Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2020 2006237||2020 NOAA California Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2020 2006239||FY20 Dr Nancy Foster Scholarship Program|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2020 2006254||2020 Pacific Northwest Bay-Watershed Education and Training|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2020 2006219||National Competitive Harmful Algal Bloom Programs|
|NOAA SEC OED 2020 2006190||Environmental Literacy Grants: Supporting the education of K-12 students and the public for community resilience|
|G19AS00124||3D Elevation Program (3DEP)|
|NOAA OAR SG 2020 2006252||National Sea Grant College Program 2020 Special Projects|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NWS NWSPO 2020 2006160", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.